CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card 2016 is going to be uploaded soon at crpf.nic.in. Candidates can download the admit card from the direct link which is provided below.
CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card 2016
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) had recently invited Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up 686 vacancies for direct recruitment through online method. For Which CRPF is going to organize a written test on 23rd October 2016 ( Sunday). Lots of candidates have already applied for the several Posts and going to participated in the given examination are desperately waiting for the Result were to be informed that the Result has been uploaded now by CRPF on its official website at (crpf.nic.in). Candidates have already applied for these various posts and now preparing for the CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Examination 2016 must be eagerly waiting for the Result of the examination were to be informed that the admit card/ hall ticket has been available now on the official website of CRPF You can download the Result from the direct link which is provided below in the article.
CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Name Of The Examination : Constable (Civil)(Men/Women) exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 686 vacancies
- Official Website : crpf.nic.in
- Job Category : Government Jobs
CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Exam Pattern 2016
- Written exam will be on one paper of 225 marks containing two parts.
- First part will be objective and will contain questions on Language, General Intelligence Numerical Aptitude and Clerical Aptitude.
- The aggregate qualifying marks will be 40% for General category and 35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates (80 Marks for General Candidates and 70 Marks for SC/ST/OBC out of 200 marks in part-I of written test.).
- Part-II will consist of descriptive manner consisting of two questions i.e Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words in Hindi or English and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words in Hindi or English (Total 25 marks).
- Marks obtained by candidates in Part-II will be added in final merit list.
- Part-II will not have minimum qualifying marks.
All Candidates are advised to keep regular check the on the official website of CRPF at (crpf.nic.in) for more information regarding CRPF Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card 2016 or stay connected with the same page at (4result.in) for the latest updates. For any type of queries, or feedback regarding the article you can drop your comments in the comment box given below….