On the event 26th January Republic Day is main attraction of Republic Day Parade in Delhi. The parade tickets sells out in large number every year on 26th January through different outlets. On Republic Day celebration at Delhi Tickets for the India Republic Day Parade you can buy on the date of 13th January to 25th January. Every year, online ticket booking of Republic Day parade is restricted to be sold online due to security reasons. Online ticket selling not guarantee the identity of the person and therefore there is no way out there where Republic Day Parade Tickets can be purchased online. But Don’t get upset, there are lots of Govt operated outlet where you cab buy them within working hours except for Sundays.
- Click Here for An Awesome Republic Day Speech In Hindi & English
- Click Here For Republic Day Wishes SMS Quotes Messages Images 2017
- Click Here For Republic Day Wallpapers Greetings Pictures Images 2017
- Click Here For Republic Day Anchoring Script 2017
Republic Day Parade Tickets 2017
- Departmental Sale Counters at North Block roundabout, South Block roundabout, Pragati Maidan (Gate No. 1, Bhairon Road), Jantar Mantar (Main Gate), Shastri Bhawan (near Gate No. 1), India Gate (near Jamnagar House),and Red Fort (near police picket) at the time of 10 a.m. until 5.30 p.m.in daily.
- Parliament House Reception Office at the time of 11 a.m. until 4 p.m. Saturday, Sunday wiil be closed.
- Government of India Tourist Office, 88 Janpath. Sunday will be closed.
- India Tourism Development Corporation (IDTC) Travel Counters at Ashok and Janpath Hotels. (Working days only).
- The Republic Day Parade is followed up by a Beating of the Retreat Ceremony in the afternoon on January 29 each year. It symbolizes retreat after a day on the battlefield and excellent performances by bands of the three wings of the Indian military of the Army, Navy and Air Force. Tickets are also provide for the full dress rehearsal of this event at the above outlets.
Delhi Tourism Development Corporation (DTDC) Counters at Coffee Home, Baba Kharag Singh Marg and Food and Craft Bazar, Dilli Haat, opposite INA Market and Shri Gandhi Ashram, Chandni Chowk. (Working days only).
Note: Ensure that your Adhar card and voter ID card and other government issued identity card must be represent order to your ticket.
About details of 2017 Ticket prices:-
- Republic Day Parade Ticket Price- Here are seats available according on their prices of 500 rupees for reserved seats for the chief guest ,media and another price 200 rupees, 100 rupees and 50 rupees for unreserved seats which is available for citizen and normal peoples. Reserved seats are located closer to the main stage where all the action takes place and cleared vision of all performances. Unreserved seats are usually preferred for first-come basis. If you have unreserved tickets, make sure you arrive at the venue early to get the best position.
- Beating Retreat Ceremony (Full Dress Rehearsal on January 28) – For book your ticket 50 rupees and 20 rupees on the basis of seats are unreserved.
To Get More Details:-
You can contact Mr. Shri Gurdeep Singh, Officer on Special Duty (Sale of Tickets & Printing), on (011) 2301-1204.
For more queries related to “Republic Day Parade Tickets 2017 Online Booking Outlets”, please use the comment box to get info related to this ASAP.