BMRC Recruitment 2016 Published for Bangalore Metro Rail 308 Train Operator Vacancies. Application Form is available at www.bmrc.co.in.
BMRC Recruitment 2016
BMRC Recruitment 2016 has been published now by BMRC (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation) on its official website at (www.bmrc.co.in) for the Bangalore Metro Rail 308 Train Operator Vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Online mode from the official website of BMRC or from the direct link given below in the article. Before applying for the BMRC Train Operator Recruitment 2016 all the applicants must check the official notification regarding the detailed instructions regarding the submission of application. Interested candidates can apply for these BMRCL Train Operator Jobs from 11th June 2016 to 11th July 2016. Applicants can also check the official website of BMRC at (www.bmrc.co.in) for more details regarding the BMRC Notification 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
Bangalore Metro Rail Notification 2016
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited is famously called as BMRCL. It is a joint venture of Government of India and Govt of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore. Whenever required it releases recruitment notification for the various vacancies. Recently It invites applications for filling up the 308 Maintainer, Section Engineer, and Train Operator Vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for this BMRC Recruitment 2016 through online mode on through the its official web portal at (www.bmrc.co.in). many Candidates are searching for the BMRC jobs should not miss this great opportunity and must apply for the given recruitment from the official website of BMRC or from the direct link provided below in the passage.
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Details
|Name Of The Posts||No. Of Vacancies|
- Recruiting Authority : BMRC (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation)
- Name Of The Posts : Maintainer, Section Engineer, and Train Operator Vacancies
- Total No. Of Posts : 308
- Official Website : (www.bmrc.co.in)
- Mode Of Application : Online
- Age Limit : 35 years as on 11th July 2016. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- OBC Candidates : 03 years
- SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- Educational qualification : Applicants who are going to apply BMRC Notification 2016 Post wise Education details as given below:
- Section Engineer : Any Engineering Degree or Diploma in Relevant Engineering.
- Maintainer : Matriculation plus two years ITI in relevant Discipline.
- Train Operator : Matriculation plus three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Telecommunications / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical power Systems / Industrial Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Pay scale :
NAME OF THE POST NO. OF VACANCIES PAY SCALE Maintainer 72 Posts Rs.10170/- to Rs.18500/- with G.P Train Operator 225 Posts Rs.14000/- to Rs.26950/- with G.P Section Engineer 11 Posts Rs.16000/- to Rs.30770/- with G.P
- Application Fee : Candidates have to pay non refundable application fee Rs.700/- for GM/ CAT-I/ CAT-IIA/ CAT-IIB/ CAT-IIIA/ CAT-IIIB Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST category Applicants.
- Selection Process : Candidates who were willing to apply for these BMRC Jobs released under BMRC Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Examination
- Kannada Language Test
- Medical Test.
- Job Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Job Category : Govt Jobs
BMRCT Recruitment 2016
BMRC (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 308 Maintainer, Section Engineer, and Train Operator Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates should apply online for the given recruitment through the official website of BMRC at (www.bmrc.co.in) or from the direct link given below in the article. Bangalore Metro Rail online application forms available in organization official website 11 June 2016 to 11 July 2016. Eligible Aspirants can apply BMRC Notification 2016 through online Application Mode only. Other Different mode of application processes are not applicable. Candidates can also apply for the direct link which is provided below in the passage. Further details like BMRC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of BMRC Jobs are mentioned below.
BMRC Recruitment 2016 Application Form
A huge number of candidates are going to apply for the given recruitment. The candidate will be Selected on the basis of written examination and merit list. Knowledge of Kannada is a must for every applicant (means should be able to read, speak, understand and write in the Kannada language). Short listed applicants will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test followed by the medical fitness test. Interested aspirants will have to pay examination fees Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidates and Rs. 700/- for GM, Cat I, Cat II a, Cat IIb, Cat IIIa, Cat III b candidates. Eligible aspirants should apply for this BMRC Latest Recruitment 2016 online mode only. Before submitting cross check your details that you have entered. Follow The Given steps mentioned below :
- First Visit the BRMC Official Notification.
- Check the BRMC Recruitment Eligibility.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature
- Make the Application fee payment
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for submitting Online Application : 11th June 2016 to 11th July 2016
- Last Date for Fees Submission : 12th July 2016
- Last date for clarification on rejection of application : 15th July 2016
- Hall Ticket Availability : 05th September 2016
- Date of Written Examination : 18th September 2016]
Candidates who have any query regarding the BMRC Recruitment 2016 can ask us by commenting in the comment box given below. We will provide appropriate answer regarding the query as soon as possible. For more details regarding the recruitment stay connected with us at (4result.in).