BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 published for 561 BSF Constable Vacancies. Application Form is available at www.bsf.nic.in.
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016
BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 has been published now by BSF (Border Security force) on its official website at (www.bsf.nic.in) for the 561 BSF Constable Vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Offline mode by sending the applications in the prescribed format to the Address given below in the article. Through this BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 the Border Security Force is going to recruit the 561 candidates for various constable (tradesman) posts. Aspirants who have interest in these Border Security Force Constable vacancies can start applying. Interested applicants can download the BSF Constable application form from the official website at (bsf.nic.in). Check the eligibility criteria and process to apply from the below passages. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
BSF latest Notification 2016
BSF (Border Security Force) is the primary Border guarding force in India. The BSF is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of the Union of India. The formation of BSF is on 1st December 1965 and has its headquarters at New Delhi, India. It is the Union Government Agency under the administrative control of Ministry of Home Affairs. The Border Security Force currently stands as the world’s largest border guarding force and it has been termed as the First Wall of Defence of Indian territories. Recently the BSF has invited the candidates through BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016. The BSF latest Notification 2016 is released to fill 561 vacancies of Constable CT (Sweeper, Cobbler, Water carrier, Washer man, Tailor, Waiter and other posts). Interested candidates can apply by downloading the BSF Constable application form from the official website of BSF. The last date to submit application form is 20th June 2016. Further Details regarding the recruitment is provided below in the passage.
BSF Recruitment 2016 Details
- Recruiting Authority : BSF (Border Security Force)
- Name Of The Posts : Constable Tradesman Vacancies
- Total No. Of Posts : 561
- Official Website : (www.bsf.nic.in)
- Mode Of Application : Offline
- Age Limit : 18 to 23 years.
- Educational qualification : Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board/ University with two years work experience in the respective trade.
- Pay scale : Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,000/-.
- Application Fee : For General/OBC Candidates: Rs 50/-. For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fee.
- Selection Process : Selection Process is as follows :
- Physical Standard Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Trade Test.
- Written Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Job Location : India
- Job Category : Government Jobs
Border Security Force Constable Recruitment 2016
Border Security Force has published this advertisement to fill 561 vacancies of Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) Posts in BSF for the year 2016-17. Aspirants who were searching for BSF Jobs may apply for these BSF Constable Jobs released under BSF Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these BSF Constable Tradesmen Jobs through Border Security Force Recruitment 2016. The Last Date for Submission of BSF Application Form is 20th June 2016. Applicants can also check the BSF official website at (www.bsf.nic.in) for more details regarding the BSF Constable Notification 2016. Interested candidate need to apply by downloading the application form from the official website at (bsf.nic.in). The last date for submitting application is 20th June 2016. Further details regarding the BSF Constable Vacancies like, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding the BSF Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
BSF Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Selection process for the BSF Constable Tradesman Recruitment 2016 will be done through Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Trade Test, Medical Examination and Documents verification. Selected candidates for these Border Security Force Constable vacancies will get the pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/- per month. Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 50/- for General candidates and fee is exempted for the SC/ST/Ex-servicemen. Candidates who are interested in border security force jobs can start applying. Candidates need to visit the official website at (bsf.nic.in). Applicants should Click on the BSF latest Notification 2016 link. The BSF Constable application form is given in the notification. Candidates need to Fill all the details in the prescribed manner and also fill the admit card form given in that. And sent the application form to the concerned RAs/HQrs before the last date. Follow The Given steps mentioned below.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Go to the link given on our site for application.
- Download the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent Passport size Photograph on the application.
- Make Fee Payment.
- Submit the Application along with relevant documents with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TRADESMEN) in BSF -2016” to the concerned RAs/Headquarters under which the state falls on or before the last date.
Documents to be attached along with application :
- Self Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Self Attested copies of Educational Certificates, Technical Qualification & Trade Experience Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Caste Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Domicile Certificate.
- Demand Draft or IPO.
- Admit Card with affixed recent passport size photograph.
- One self addressed envelope of size 23x 10 Cms with aflixed postage stamps for Rs.27/- bearing name and full postal address of the candidate with PIN Code.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20/06/2016.
All Candidates are advised to keep regular check the on the official website of BSF at (bsf.nic.in) for more information regarding BSF Recruitment 2016 or stay connected with the same page at (4result.in) for the latest updates. For any type of queries, or feedback regarding the article you can drop your comments in the comment box given below….