DMRC Recruitment 2016 published for 114 Various Vacancies. Candidates should Apply Online. Application Form is available at www.delhimetrorail.com.
DMRC Recruitment 2016
DMRC Recruitment 2016 has been published now by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) on its official website at (www.delhimetrorail.com) for the 114 Various Vacancies. Interested candidates may fill online DMRC Jobs 2016 application form on or before the last date 27th June 2016 on the regular and contract basis both. The eligibility criteria, applying instructions and steps for Delhi Metro Jobs 2016 Apply Online are given below here. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the given recruitment through Online mode from the official website of DMRC or from the direct link given below in the article. Before submitting the online application, candidates must check DMRC Vacancy 2016 notification. Candidates who are searching for the Delhi Metro Vacancies should not miss this great opportunity and must apply online for this recruitment from the official website of DMRC or from the direct link which is provided below in the article.
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is the centre-state public sector company that operates the Delhi Metro. The DMRC is established on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 and has its headquarters at New Delhi, India. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation is involved in planning and implementation of metro rail, monorail and high speed rail projects in India and also aboard. The Delhi Metro is the first ever railway project in the world to claim carbon credits for regenerating banking and it also certified by the United Nations as the first metro rail and rail based system in the world. Whenever required it releases recruitment notification for filling up the various vacant posts. Recently it invites Online applications from the candidates for filling up the 114 vacancies of Assistant Manager (Electrical/ Signal & Telecom) and Junior Engineer posts. Apply Online from 26th May 2016 to 27th June 2016. Further Details regarding the recruitment is provided below.
DMRC Recruitment 2016 Details
Post Wise Vacancies :
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||12 Posts|
|2.||Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom)||08 Posts|
|3.||Assistant Manager (Electrical) (Vijayawada/Mumbai/Noida/Gr Noida)||15 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Manager (Signal & Telecom) (Noida/Gr Noida)||07 Posts|
|5.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||54 Posts|
|6.||Junior Engineer (Electronics)||18 Posts|
- Recruiting Authority : DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation)
- Name Of The Posts : Assistant Manager (Electrical/ Signal & Telecom) and Junior Engineer posts
- Total No. Of Posts : 114
- Official Website : www.delhimetrorail.com
- Mode Of Application : Online
- Age Limit : 18 to 28 years as on 1stJanuary 2016.
- Educational qualification :
- For Assistant Manager: Applicants must complete B.E./B.Tech with 60% marks in the relevant discipline with valid GATE Score in 2015 or 2016.
- For Junior Engineer: Candidates must pass Diploma in the relevant discipline from Government recognized Institute.
- Pay scale :
- For Assistant Manager: Rs 20,600/- to 46,500/- per month.
- For Junior Engineer: Rs 13,500/- to 25,520/- per month.
- Application Fee : Refer Official Notification
- Selection Process : Candidates who were applying for these DMRC Jr Engineer Jobs released under DMRC Recruitment 2016 will be selected according to the rules of the selection board.
- Job Location : India
- Job Category : Government Jobs
Delhi Metro Latest Recruitment 2016
DMRC Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released by DMRC (Delhi Metro Rail Corporation) on 18th May 2016 with Advt No:DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2016 (86). Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd has published this advertisement to fill 114 vacancies of Junior Engineer, Assistant Manager of Executive & Non-Executive Posts on regular and contract basis. Applications are invited from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up these posts. Candidates who are searching for the Delhi Metro recruitment 2016 should not miss this great opportunity and must apply for this recruitment through the official website of DMRC at (www.delhimetrorail.com) or from the direct link which is provided below. Eligible job seekers those who are interested should make use of this ultimate opportunity by applying DMRC online application.
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Delhi Metro Various vacancies available in the DMRC recruitment 2016 are provided above. Aspirants who are searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these DMRC Jr Engineer Jobs released under DMRC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these DMRC Jobs through DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2016 will be available from 26th May 2016 to 27th June 2016. The Detailed DMRC Jr Engineer Notification 2016 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website at (www.delhimetrorail.com) for more details regarding the DMRC JE Recruitment 2016. Submit the filled details in online. Print the submitted copy. Don’t forget to upload your supporting documents and attach them to your application form. Follow The Given steps mentioned below.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Make fee payment through Challan.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for filling online application : 26/05/2016.
- Last date for submission of online application : 27/06/2016 (till 11.59 p.m.).
- Starting date for payment of application fee : 27/05/2016.
- Last date to generate the bank challan (through DMRC Website) : 27/06/2016.
- Last date for payment of application fee : 29/06/2016.
Applicants need to regularly check the official website of DMRC at (www.delhimetrorail.com). For any type of query or suggestions you can comment in the comment box given below. Our panel will try to answer your query as soon as possible.