Gujarat Clerk AE Steno Manager (GIDC) Recruitment 2016 has published official recruitment notification on gidc.gov.in Application forms for 187 AE Steno Manager Vacancies.
GIDC Recruitment 2016
GIDC Recruitment 2016 has been published now by GIDC (Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) on its official website at (gidc.gov.in) for the 187 AE Steno Manager Vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible can can Apply Online for the Gujarat Clerk AE Steno Manager (GIDC) Recruitment 2016 from the official website of GIDC or from the direct link given below in the article before the last date. Eligible Applicants who are searching for the Gujarat Government Jobs should grab this great opportunity and apply for the given recruitment through Online mode before the last date. Recently, the notification is released for various posts like Assistant Engineer, Clerk-cum-Typist, Manager and other posts. Here on the same page we have provided all the eligibility criteria below with the help of Gujarat Industrial Development Clerk Notification 2016. Applicants must go through this information before applying for this recruitment. GIDC Apply online process starts from May 3, 2016. Candidates can check the further details regarding the recruitment from the passage given below.
Gujarat Clerk AE Steno Manager Recruitment 2016
GIDC (Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 187 vacancies are released for Clerk-cum-Typist, Manager, Assistant Engineer (Civil, Elect. Mech), Steno Grade-3 (English, Gujarati), Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Accountant Officer, Programmer, Deputy Executive Engineer, Architect Assistant and Dresser. Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online for the given recruitment from the official website of GIDC at (gidc.gov.in) or from the direct link given below in the article. Candidates who have applied need to face the written examination along with the personal interview. Candidates qualified in the written test will only be allowed to give the interview. Stay tuned with us for GIDC Exam Dates 2016 merit list and interview date. Applicants must go through these details before applying for these vacancies. GIDC Apply online process starts from 3rd May 2016.
GIDC Gujarat Recruitment 2016
GIDC is also known as Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation. It was started in 1962. Its main aim is to analyze suitable locations for the industrial area in Gujarat and set up the functional area with infrastructure. It has 186 operational estates in total at strategic locations. The primary goal of GIDC is industrialization in Gujarat state. Gujarat Industrial Area has increased to a high level with the help of GIDC. Recently It requires young and dynamic candidates to fill the vacancies, it releases a recruitment notification through employment news or at (gidc.gov.in). In this process it released large number of vacancies through GIDC Gujarat Notification 2016. Namely, the 187 vacancies are released for Clerk-cum-Typist, Manager, Assistant Engineer (Civil, Elect. Mech), Steno Grade-3 (English, Gujarati), Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Accountant Officer, Programmer, Deputy Executive Engineer, Architect Assistant and Dresser. Aspirants who are searching for the Gujarat Government Jobs 2016-2017 can have a great chance to apply for this recruitment. So, They should apply online for the given recruitment before the last date.
Gujarat Clerk Recruitment 2016
- Recruitment Conducting Authority : GIDC (Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation)
- Total No. Of Posts : 187
- Name Of The Vacancies : 187 AE Steno Manager Posts
- Official Website : gidc.gov.in
- Mode Of Application : Online
- Job Location : Gujarat
- Job Type : Govt Job
- Education Qualification : Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree from any streams from any authorized university or institute.
- Selection Process : Written Test or Skill based Test & Personal Interview
- Pay Scale : Refer Official Notification.
- Age Limit : Age of The Candidates should not below 18 years and maximum age limit is vary for various post.
- Last Date To Submit The Application : 24-May-2016
- Admit card Status : Available after registration.
GIDC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Interested and eligible for GIDC Recruitment 2016 should apply only through online mode from GIDC official website at (gidc.gov.in). According to the GIDC Asst Manager recruitment notification Technical Expert, Urban Planning and Management Expert Posts are for the suitable candidates. It is inviting applications for the eligible candidates from May 3, 2016 to May 24, 2016. You can follow the steps insisted to apply for these GIDC Class I, II & III posts. Appliers need to logon to official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Click on the apply link for your applied post. Enter your details required and upload your passport size colour photo and signature. Now once check if there are any mistakes. Finally click on submit button and take print out of GIDC application form for future references. Candidates, who met the eligibility criteria, don’t miss this opportunity. Follow the given steps to apply for GIDC Recruitment 2016 :
- First Candidates need to Visit the official website of GIDC that is : (www.gidc.gov.in).
- Then, Search for the latest recruitment notification.
- Now, Select the Link on which aspirants wants to fill form.
- Enter the details of the applicants like given name and date of birth correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature and educational papers along with the application form.
- Check the details and submit the application.
- Click on the continue button.
- Must Save the application for the further use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Online Application Form : 03-May-2016
- Closing Date for Online Application Form : 24-May-2016
All Candidates are advised to keep regular check the on the official website of GIDC at (www.gidc.gov.in) for more information regarding GIDC Recruitment 2016 or stay connected with the same page at (4result.in) for the latest updates. For any type of queries, or feedback regarding the article you can drop your comments in the comment box given below….