NPCIL 128 Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016 has published official recruitment notification on www.npcil.nic.in Application forms for 128 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 has been published now by NPCIL (Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited) on its official website at (www.npcil.nic.in) for the 128 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply for the given recruitment through Online mode from the official website of NPCIL or from the direct link given below in the article. Candidates should grab this golden chance in metropolitan city Mumbai. Candidates who are looking for this opportunity can get every detail from this article i.e. education qualification, vacancies, eligibility criteria, etc. Candidates should go through the complete notification for every detail before they apply for these technician jobs. Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) online application process ends on June 04, 2016. Candidates can find information on ‘how to apply, selection criteria and vacancy details.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Notification
NPCIL is expanded as Nuclear power Corporation of India. It is a government-owned corporation, based in the Mumbai state of Maharashtra. It is owned by the central government and is in control for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administrated by the department of atomic energy, govt of India. NPCIL was established in September 1987 under the companies’ act 1956. All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified by ISO-14001. Whenever it requires it releases recruitment notification. Every year aspirants eagerly wait for the NPCIL latest recruitment 2016 for the jobs after graduation. Currently, the company released NPCIL Stipendiary trainee recruitment for 128 vacancies for the post of Scientific Assistant Engineering: 36, Scientific Assistant BSC: 16, Technician Plant Operator: 26, Mechnician Maintaine: 50 at www.npcil.nic.in. Apply online for NPCIL technician jobs from 13th April 2016. Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
NPCIL Trainee Recruitment 2016
NPCIL (Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 128 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates should Apply Online for the given recruitment from the official website of NPCIL or from the direct link given below in the article. Eligible candidates must apply for NPCIL Stipendiary trainee recruitment before commenced date. Applied aspirants will be selected based on your performance in open competition through written test and personal interview. Candidates who are interested are suggested to download the application form at official web portal (www.npcil.nic.in). Below we have stated some more information like the process to apply for these jobs, selection mode and discipline wise vacancy details.
NPCIL Trainee Recruitment 2016 Details
- Recruitment Conducting Authority : NPCIL (Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited)
- Total No. Of Posts : 128
- Name Of The Vacancies : Stipendiary Trainee
- Official Website : www.npcil.nic.in
- Mode Of Application : Online
- Job Type : Govt Job
- Education Qualification : Applicants should possess full-timeE. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Discipline (Four Year Duration)
- Selection Process : Online Test & Interview
- Pay Scale : Refer Official Notification.
- Age Limit :
- Maximum Age Limit:
- General – 26 Years
- OBC – 29 Years
- SC / ST – 31 Years as on 15/05/2016
- Educational Qualification:Applicants should possess full-timeE. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Discipline (Four Year Duration)
- Last Date To Submit The Application : 4th June 2016
- Admit card Status : Available after registration.
NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Candidates should go through the complete notification for every detail before they apply for these technician jobs. Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) online application process ends on June 04, 2016. Candidates can find information on ‘how to apply, selection criteria and vacancy details. Online Test will be conducted provisionally from 14th June 2016 to 20th June 2016. Applicants who got selected through Online Test they will be called for the interview. Interview centers will be Mumbai headquarters of NPCIL. Interviews will be conducted in July 2016.
- First Visit official website npcil.nic.in.
- Then, Click on NPCIL Recruitment 2016 Link.
- Now, Download the Application form.
- After that, Fill the Application form.
- Upload the scanned photo and all the related documents.
- Submit the fee.
- Send the application form to the below-mentioned address.
Postal Address :
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Kakrapar Gujarat Site,
Plant Site, Po: Anumala,
Via: Vyara, Dist: TAPI (Gujarat)-394651
Important Dates :
- Online application date : 25th April 2016 at 10.00 hrs to 15th May 2016 at 17.00 hrs
- Application fee Submission : 25th April 2016 at 10:00 hrs to 15th May 2016 up to 20:00 hrs
- Online Test : 14th June 2016 to 20th June 2016
All Candidates are advised to keep regular check the on the official website of NPCIL at (www.npcil.nic.in) for more information regarding NPCIL recruitment 2016 or stay connected with the same page at (4result.in) for the latest updates. For any type of queries, or feedback regarding the article you can drop your comments in the comment box given below….