UPSC AO Recruitment 2016 Published for 257 Enforcement Officer Vacancies. Application Form is available at www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC AO Recruitment 2016
UPSC AO Recruitment 2016 has been published now by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) on its official website at (www.upsconline.nic.in) for the 257 Enforcement Officer Vacancies. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply for the given recruitment through Online mode from the official website of UPSC or from the direct link given below in the article. Interested candidates can start applying for this latest UPSC Accounts Officer Vacancies by checking the eligibility criteria. The UPSC Recruitment apply online application form link is available on the official website at (upsc.gov.in) or (upsconline.nic.in). For more information, candidates can check the below passages. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
UPSC Enforcement Officer Recruitment 2016
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service examination, Engineering Services Examination, Combined Defence Services Examination, National Defence Academy Examination, Naval Academy Examination, Combined Medical Services Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Economic Service/Indian Statistical Service Examination, Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandant) Examination. Whenever required it releases recruitment notification for filling up various vacant posts with eligible individuals. Recently UPSC Enforcement Officer published Notification against special Advt. No: 53/2016 to fill 257 vacancies of Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer posts in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Ministry of Labour & Employment. The UPSC Recruitment apply online application form is available on the official website at (upsc.gov.in) or (upsconline.nic.in). The last date to submit application forms is 23rd June 2016. Further Details regarding the recruitment is provided below in the passage.
UPSC Recruitment 2016 Details
- Recruiting Authority : UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
- Name Of The Posts : Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer posts in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Total No. Of Posts : 257
- Official Website : (upsc.gov.in) or (upsconline.nic.in)
- Mode Of Application : Online
- Age Limit : Applicant maximum age should be 30 years as on 01-03-2016.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per organization norms.
- For OBC candidates 3 years
- For SC/ST/PH candidates 5 years
- Employees of EPFO 5 years
- Educational qualification : bachelor’s degree in law/integrated 5 years degree of law or Masters in business administration/Post graduate diploma in management/Company Secretary/Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management accountant from recognized university.
- Pay scale : Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus grade pay Rs. 4600/-
- Application Fee : Refer Official Notification.
- Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Job Category : Government Jobs.
UPSC EO Recruitment 2016
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) has released an advertisement notification for recruitment of Enforcement officer and Accounts officer vacant posts in Employees’ Provident fund Organization under Ministry of Labour & Employment. The Latest EPFO Recruitment 2016 for 257 vacancies of Enforcement officer & Accounts officer posts in EPFO across India. For the above vacancies, the UPSC invites online recruitment applications form eligible candidates for selection of EPFO EO & AO jobs. The online application link is active from 03rd June 2016 to 23rd June 2016. The interested candidates, those who want to apply Online EPFO Recruitment 2016 must submit their application by using the website at (www.upsconline.nic.in). More of the other information about the recruitment like pay scale, age limit, educational qualification and apply the procedure of UPSC EO Recruitment 2016 etc. are given below.
UPSC AO & EO Recruitment 2016
A huge number of candidates are going to apply for the given recruitment. Candidates who are applying need to pay the application fee for of Rs. 25/- for unreserved/OBC male candidates and no application fee for SC/ST/Female/PH candidates. Selected Candidates in this UPSC Accounts Officer Recruitment 2016 for the mentioned post will get the pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/- per month. For further Details regarding the recruitment candidates need to Read the official UPSC Enforcement Officer Notification carefully before applying. Interested candidates have to visit the official website at (upsc.gov.in) or (upsconline.nic.in). Click on the UPSC Recruitment apply online application form. Fill all the necessary details in the prescribed manner. Before submitting cross check your details that you have entered. Follow The Given steps mentioned below :
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
Important Dates :
- Online application commencement from : 03-06-2016
- Last date for submission of application : 23-06-2016
All Candidates are advised to keep regular check the on the official website of UPSC at (upsc.gov.in) or (upsconline.nic.in) for more information regarding UPSC AO Recruitment 2016 or stay connected with the same page at (4result.in) for the latest updates. For any type of queries, or feedback regarding the article you can drop your comments in the comment box given below….