UPSSSC Urdu Junior Translator Recruitment 2016: Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online For 60 Jr. Translator Posts On http://upsssc.gov.in/.
UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016 Notification
The Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued official recruitment notification regarding the fresh job vacancies for junior Urdu language translator to fulfilled online. With reference to advertisement number Advt.10-exam/2016, 66 posts are vacant for the post of Jr translator. Candidates who are looking for Urdu teaching jobs in UP or have passed 12th with Urdu subject can apply online on UPSSSC official website (upsssc.gov.in). The official recruitment notification, pay scale, selection process and how to apply details are mentioned below in the post. The last date to apply online is 13/06/2016.
UP Urdu Translator Recruitment / Jobs 2016: Educational Qualification
Candidates who have passed 12th or Graduation with Urdu subject can apply for this given post. The candidate must full knowledge to read and right Urdu language without any difficulty. Any equivalent educational qualification can be used to apply for UP Urdu Jr. Translator Recruitment 2016. Candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with additional Grade Pay of Rs 2000/-. The online application process is starting from 23/05/2016, however the application fee can be submitted from 25/05/2016 onward.
How To Apply For UPSSSC Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016
Eligible candidates are requested to apply online for 66 posts of Jr Urdu translator. Link to apply online has been mentioned below and last date to apply online is 13th May 2016. The application process has been divided into 3 stages. In first stage application form should be submitted and then application fee should be paid through challan form or by online banking / credit/ Debit card. In the final step candidate have to upload signature and passport size photo to complete application process. The minimum age required to apply is 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
UPSSSC Urdu Junior Translator Recruitment 2016
- Name of Post:- Urdu Anuvadak Sah Kanishth Sahayak
- Total Vacancy:- 66 Posts
- Name of Dept:-Uttar Pradesh Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Online Application Form Available From:- 23/05/2016
- Application Fee Submitted From:- 25/05/2016
- Last Date To Apply Online:- 13/06/2016
- Application Fee:- Rs. 185/- (Gen/OBC) Rs 95/- (ST/SC/)
- Application Mode:- Online
- State Concerned:- Uttar Pradesh
- Selection Process:- Written Exam and Interview (If Applicable)
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200-20200/- with additional Grade Pay of Rs 2000/-
- Age Limit:- 18 years and not more than 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
- Official Website:- http://upsssc.gov.in/
UP Urdu Translator Recruitment 2016: Syllabus & Pattern
- The written exam will be of 250 marks.
- 100 marks for translation from Urdu to Hindi.
- 100 marks for translation from Hindi to Urdu.
- 50 Marks For Hindi Essay Writing.
- Minimum 33% marks is required to qualify in each subject.
- UPSSSC holds right to conduct interview test based on merit list and cut off marks.
Official Website:- http://upsssc.gov.in/