Uttarakhand Roadways Recruitment 2016:- Apply Offline For 300 Roadways Regular Bus Driver (Vahan Chalak) & Application Forms Available On utc.uk.gov.in.
Uttarakhand Roadways Driver Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand road transport corporation (UTC) has issued official recruitment notification regarding the recruitment on 300 posts of roadways bus driver under current job vacancies in 2016. Drivers who already have a experience of good driving can apply now through offline application forms available to download online on UK roadways official website (utc.uk.gov.in). To know more about this job, please read the article given below. All major and minor details related to Uttarakhand Roadways Driver (Vahan Chalak) Recruitment 2016 are given below.
UK Roadways Driver Recruitment 2016
Uttarakhand transport corporation (UTC) commonly known as Uttarakhand roadways is the Govt undertaking enterprise. The UTC is responsible for running roadways buses in both hills and plains of uttarakhand. Every year, roadways recruits experience drivers in order to increase the number of buses. Currently in 2016, 300 posts are available in Nainital, Dehradun and Tanakpur districts. Eligible candidates are requested to apply now for UK roadways driver recruitment 2016. It should be also noted that this will be a direct recruitment and no written test will be taken from the applicants. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 20/06/2016.
UTC Roadways Driver Recruitment 2016: Eligibility & Education
Candidate must have passed 8th class on or before 1/01/2016. In addition to this, the driver must have driving experience of minimum 5 years. Candidates must have drive heavy vehicle for 5 years in both plains and hill areas. Along with this minimum 3 years of endorsement licence in public service driving and 1 years of endorsement in hilly area driving. If you are applying for this job than the driving licence (DL) must be issued 5 years back. The minimum height of the driver must be 5 foot, 5 inch for candidates applying from plains and 5 foot 2 inch for candidates living in the districts of uttarakhand hill areas. After getting the job, drivers will get a monthly salary of Rs 5200-20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-.
Uttarakhand Roadways Driver Jobs:- Age Limit and Vacancies
The minimum age required to apply for the post of driver is 18 years and the max age should not exceed 42 years as on 1st Jan 2016. Relaxation in age will be provided to candidates belonging to SC, ST and OBC categories. To know about age relaxation in details please read official recruitment notification (01/2016) issued for the recruitment of 33 drivers in UK transport corporation. There are total 300 vacancies out of which 125 are available in Dehradun, 100 in Nainital and 75 in Tanakpur. Only one application can be filled for only one district in a single time. If two applications forms are send to 2 or more head offices the application will be rejected.
Uttarakhand Roadways Regular Driver Recruitment: Driving Test
- The driving test will be conducted in two stages.
- Stage one will be conducted in regional level where as stage two will be conducted on state level.
- Candidates who are found passed in 1st stage will qualify for 2nd stage driving test.
- First driving test will be off 100 marks and 2nd driving test will be off 50 marks.
- For more details of driving test please visit the official notification provided in the link given below:-
- Name of Post:- Regular Drivers
- Name of Dept:- Uttarakhand Transport Corporation (UTC)
- Number of Posts:- 300
- State Concerned:- Uttarakhand
- Advt Number:- 01/2016
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200-20,200 with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Educational Qualification:- 8th Pass.
- Driving Experience:- 5 years
- Age Limit:- 18 to 42 Years as on 1/01/2016.
- Selection Process:- Driving Test (Direct Recruitment)
- Mode of Application:- Offline
- Official Website:- utc.uk.gov.in
Uttarakhand Vahan Chalak Recruitment 2016: How To Apply
The offline application form can be downloaded from the link given below. Fill out all the information in the application form and send it to the following address on or before 20th June 2016. The application form should be in-closed in a envelop of size 27×12 cm and the name of post should be written on the top of the envelop. A postal ticket of Rs 40 should be pasted on the envelop enclosing application form. Here’s are the address on which application form should be send:-
- Dehradun:- Office, UTC, 68 Gandhi Road, Dehradun.
- Nainital:- Office, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, Kathgodam.
- Tanakpur:- Office, Uttarakhand Transport Corporation, Tanakpur.
Official Website:- utc.uk.gov.in.