AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016 is provided here for filling up the 494 vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Posts. Download Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Exam Pattern Available at www.srikakulam.ap.gov.in.
AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016
Here is a good news……….!!!!!!!!! AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016 has been uploaded now by Andhra Pradesh Government, Pashu Mitras on its official website at (www.srikakulam.ap.gov.in). Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in Andhra Pradesh Government have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant previous papers 2016 Exam Pattern & syllabus are given below. And the Topics that cover in the AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
About Andhra Pradesh Government, Pashu Mitras :
Andhra Pradesh Government, Pashu Mitras has announced an advertisement for the recruitment of Veterinary Assistant Posts. Candidates who have already applied can check all the latest updates of AP Pashu Mitras Recruitment details on this website. AP Govt is conducting the Written Exam to shortlist the candidates for Veterinary Asst Posts. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Here on the same page for the applicant’s preparation we are providing the syllabus / exam pattern/ previous year papers for the 494 vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Posts to be filled under Andhra Pradesh Government, Pashu Mitras department. So, candidates just need to read the given article properly and they will get aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Check the further details regarding the AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Syllabus 2016 from below.
AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Exam 2016 details
- Examination Conducted by : Andhra Pradesh Government, Pashu Mitras
- Name Of The Examination : Veterinary Assistant Posts Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 494 vacancies
- Official Website : www.srikakulam.ap.gov.in
- Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category : State Government Job
AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Exam Pattern 2016
Massive number of applicants are going to take part in the AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Exam 2016 which will be conducted for the 494 vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Posts in upcoming dates. Admit Card for the given examination will be uploaded 15 days prior to the examination. After the completion of the examination Air India will declare the result of the given examination. Check the details regarding the AP Pashu Mitras Veterinary Assistant Exam Pattern 2016 Syllabus/ previous papers from the article provided below. Candidates who have applied for the exam have to know the complete information about the exam pattern. In the below table applicants can get the entire syllabus in detail. Interested applicants can refer the exam pattern before applying for these various posts.
AP Veterinary Assistant Syllabus
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, International
- international Relations and Events.
- General Science – Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India & Telangana
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English
- Common terms used in Animal Husbandry.
- Demography of livestock.
- Housing, handling, restraining.
- Being, breeding, feeding.
- Caring of different age groups of different species of animals.
- Routine farm practices of livestock and poultry.
- Quality maintenance of livestock.
- Fodder production and management.
- Maintenance of labor, accounts and farm records.
- Nutritional terms and definitions.
- Classification & composition of feeds and fodders including forest grasses.
- Antinutritional factors and toxins in feeds and fodders.
Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Breeding of important species of zoo/wild animals.
- Breeding livestock for high performance and disease resistance.
- Nature of DNA and RNA-their models.
- Applications of recombinant DNA technology.
- Principles of genetics.
Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry
- Gross study of bones, joints, muscles of a skeleton.
- Mechanism of respiration.
- General functions of blood and its constituents.
- Hormonal control of Lactogenesis.
- Environmental factors affecting animal production
Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology & Pharmacology
- Etiology, morphology, life cycle.
- Transmission, pathogenesis, symptoms.
- Organs/tissues/cells of Immune system.
- Infection & immunity; type and grades of immunity.
- Serological reactions and modern diagnostic techniques.
Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health
- Environmental hygiene.
- A role of the veterinarian in the public health.
- Livestock products and by-products about public health.
- Legislation and International, national food safety standards.
- Socio-economic impact of zoonotic diseases in India.
- Control of environmental pollutants.
- Diagnosis and treatment of various clinical manifestations of animals.
- Animal welfare and ethics.
- Common offenses against animals, SPCA.
- Animal Welfare Board of India, NGOs.
- Laws relating to offenses affecting public health
Veterinary Extension and Animal Husbandry
- Livestock farming systems in rural India.
- Improved A.H. practices-rural upliftment.
- Communication technologies.
- Livestock economics, marketing and business management.
- Livestock contribution to national economy.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4result.in).