APPSC AEE Syllabus 2016 provided here for 748 AEE (Asst Executive Engineer) Posts under various departments like Mechanical/Civil/Agriculture. Download Andhra Pradesh PSC AEE Exam Pattern & Previous Papers Available at apspsc.gov.in.
APPSC AEE Syllabus 2016
Here we are provided a Good News…….!!!!!!!!!!! for the candidates who are applying for the APPSC AEE Examination 2016 which is going to be conducted soon by APPSC for filling up the 748 jobs in various departments include Mechanical/Civil/Agriculture. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in APPSC have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. APPSC AEE Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the APPSC Asst Executive Engineer Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the APPSC exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
APPSC Syllabus 2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. Earlier, the commission was known as the Andhra Service Commission (formed in 1953) which is based on the regulations of Madras Public Service Commission. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the APPSC AEE Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Here on the same page for the applicant’s preparation we are providing the syllabus / exam pattern/ previous year papers for the 748 AEE (Asst Executive Engineer) Posts under various departments like Mechanical/Civil/Agriculture So, candidates just need to read the given article properly and they will get aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Check the further details regarding the Andhra PSC Syllabus 2016 from below.
APPSC AEE Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Name Of The Examination : Technician Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 748 AEE (Asst Executive Engineer) Posts under various departments like Mechanical/Civil/Agriculture
- Official Website : apspsc.gov.in
- Job Location : Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category : Central Government Jobs
APPSC AEE Exam 2016
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) had recently invited online applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 748 AEE (Asst Executive Engineer) Posts under various departments like Mechanical/Civil/Agriculture. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the APPSC AEE Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Candidates who have applied for the exam have to know the complete information about the exam pattern. In the below table applicants can get the entire syllabus in detail. Interested applicants can refer the exam pattern before applying for these various posts. As we are preparing Specialist Officer Exam, we need to know the syllabus & Exam Pattern. Without this, we cannot understand the topics presented in Exam. So check the Andhra Pradesh PSC AEE syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- It is an Objective Based Written exam.
- The Duration of the Test will 450 Minutes.
- The Test will consist of Three papers.
|S.No||Test Type||Paper||Subject Name||Total Marks||No of Questions||Duration|
|1.||Objective||Paper I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||150|
|2.||Paper II||Concerned Subject Civil & Mechanical (Common) OR Agriculture||150||150||150|
|3.||Paper III||Civil OR Mechanical OR Agriculture||150||150||150|
APPSC AEE Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Building Materials.
- Structural Analysis.
- The Design of Steel structures.
- Design Of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Hydrology and Water Resource Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Surveying and Transport Engineering.
APPSC Mechanical Engineering Syllabus for AEE Posts
- Engineering Materials.
- Machine Design.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- I.C. Engines.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Power Engineering.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Theory of Machines.
- Operations Research.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Inventory Control etc.
APPSC AEE Agriculture Engineer Exam Syllabus
- Agricultural process Engineering.
- Process Engineering for agricultural produce.
- Process Engineering for Horticultural produce.
- Vegetable oil technology.
- Dairy and Food Engineering.
- Agro Industries and by-product utilisation.
- Biomass energy conversion.
- Solar and Wind Energy.
- Greenhouse Technology.
- Design and Costing of Farm Structures.
- Rural water supply, Sanitation and Environmental Engineering.
- Wells and Pumps with Special reference to Lift Irrigation.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Soil and Water Engineering.
- Watershed Management.
- Drainage Engineering.
- Sprinkler and Drip Irrigation.
- Land Development Machinery.
- Farm power and Tractor Systems.
- Farm machinery and agricultural machine design.
- Design and Costing of Soil Conservation and Irrigation Structures.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4result.in).