APPSC Group III Syllabus 2016 is available here for download. Candidates who are going to appear in the given exam can check the details regarding Andhra Pradesh Group III Exam Pattern from the passage given below.
APPSC Group III Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing the details regarding the APPSC Group III Syllabus 2016. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers are provided below in the passage for the examination which will be conducted soon by APPSC for filling up Various Group III Posts. Candidates who are going to attempt the APPSC Group III Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the various Group III posts. is going to be held in upcoming dates. APPSC is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in APPSC have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the APPSC Group III exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
APPSC Group III Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Examination : Group III Posts Examination 2016
- Total No. Of Posts : Various Posts
- Official Website : psc.ap.gov.in
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
APPSC Group III Exam Pattern 2016
|Subject||Duration||MaxMarks||Minimum Qualifying marks for selections|
|PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES: Mental Ability and Language Ability.||90 Minutes||150||90||105||120|
|PAPER-II Contemporary Problems and Development of Rural Society with Special Reference to Andhra Pradesh.||90 Minutes||150|
Andhra Pradesh PSC Group III Syllabus 2016
APPSC Group III Syllabus for Paper I
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Basics of General Science and their relevance to the day to day life.Current developments in science, technology, and information technology.
- History of Modern India with emphases upon Indian national movement.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE-VIII & IX Standard).
- Geography of India- Physical, Cultural, Demographic, Economic, Social and Infrastructural aspects – Geography of A.P
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
APPSC Group III Syllabus for Paper II
- Evolution of A.P Panchayat Raj system from 1956.
- Roles and responsibilities of Panchayat Secretary.
- Rural Sociology: History and Evolution of schemes catering to the upliftment of Rural Poor.
- Flagship Rural Development schemes of Rural Development Department of Government of India and Andhra Pradesh.
- Key Schemes of Panchayat Raj Department.
- Rural Economy of Andhra Pradesh: Agriculture, Small Scale Industries.
- Rural Credit Scenario of Andhra Pradesh: Role of Banks, Cooperatives, and Micro Finance.
- Community-Based Organisations and convergence of Welfare Schemes.
- Women Empowerment and Economic development through Self Help Groups.
- Revenue and Expenditure Management of Local Bodies.
- Accounting and administering funds received under various schemes.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).