BRO Multi Skilled Worker Exam Syllabus 2016 is given here. Download Border Roads Organisation Exam Pattern Available at www.bro.gov.in.
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Exam Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing the detailed syllabus/ exam pattern along with previous year papers in the passage given below. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in BRO (Border Road Organization) have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. BRO Multi Skilled Worker Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the BRO Multi Skilled Worker Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the BRO Multi Skilled Worker exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : BRO (Border Road Organization)
- Name Of The Examination : Multi Skilled Worker exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 2176 various Posts
- Official Website : www.bro.gov.in
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Exam Pattern 2016
Selection Process :-
Practical Test/ Trade Test
1. Physical Test :- The Candidate will have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test and those candidate who qualified this exam will be permitted to participate the next examination. The Marks Distribution in the PET Exam is as follows :-
|One Mile Race||Marks||No. of Pull Ups||Marks|
|Less than 5 Min. 40 Sec.||20||Up To 2||0|
|Less Than 5 Min 41 To 5 Min. 50 Sec.||16||3||1|
|Less Than 5 Min. 51Sec. To 6 Min.||12||4||2|
|Less Than 6 Min 01 Sec. To 6 Min 10 Sec.||10||5||3|
|Less Than 6 Min 11 Sec. To 6 Min 20 Sec.||08||6||4|
|Less Than 6 Min 21 Sec. To 6 Min 30 Sec.||06||7||5|
|Less Than 6 Min 31 Sec. To 6 Min 40 Sec.||04||8||6|
|Less Than 6 Min 41 Sec. To 6 Min 50 Sec||02||9||7|
|Less Than 6 Min 51 Sec. and Above.||00||10||8|
|—||—||11 & 12||9|
|—||—||13 & Above||10|
(b)Ditch jumping (9 Feet):– A Candidate jump a 9 feet Ditch in a first attempt. The Candidate will get 10 Marks, and if fails the candidate will get zero marks.
(c)Vertical Rope Climbing (20 Feet) :-A candidate will get 10Mark s if he climbs a 20 Feet Rope,touches the Hook/Knot at the top and comes down with the help of rope other wise he will get ‘0’ (Zero).
Note :- Candidate will have to score minimum 80% marks to qualify for Written Test except DD cases where qualifying marks are minimum 76 %.
2. Practice Test/ Trade Test :-Candidates will Have to undergo Practical / Trade test wherever applicable and those who qualify in Practical / Trade Test will only be permitted to attend Written Test.
3. Written Test :-
- The written test will be multiple choice or Subjective type. or Objective & Subjective type both .
- There will be a paper of 100 marks.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi.
- The Time duration of the examination may vary from 1 hrs. to 3 hrs. Depending upon the trade test.
- The Written exam consist following Subject :-
- General Knowledge.
- General English/ General Hindi.
- General Arithmetic.
- Quantitative Skills.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).