Garhwa District Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016 is provided here. Candidates who are going to attempt the given examination for filling up the 40 Junior Engineer Posts can check the exam pattern/ previous year papers from the direct link given below.
Garhwa District Junior Engineer Syllabus 2016
Garhwa District, Jharkhand government secretary of Village Development department had recently invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 40 vacant Junior Engineer Posts. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers for the examination which will be conducted soon by Garhwa District for filling up 40 Vacancies. Candidates who are going to attempt the Garhwa District Junior Engineer Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the various Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. Garhwa District is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Garhwa District have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the Garhwa District Junior Engineer exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
Garhwa District Junior Engineer Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Garhwa District, Jharkhand government secretary of Village Development department
- Name Of The Examination : Junior Engineer exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 40 various Posts
- Official Website : www.garhwa.nic.in
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
Garhwa District Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
Garhwa District Jr Engineer Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Switchgear & Protection (MV/LV).
- The Functioning of capacitors and the reactors.
- The essential use of the regulatory commission in the power sector.
- Distribution transformer.
- The performance of the Electro Mechanic or Static meters.
- Present power sector scenario in India.
- HT line / LT line parameters – construction, operational maintenance.
- Low voltage constraints & resolving.
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instruments.
- The performance of line faults analysis.
Garhwa District Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- The Strength of Materials.
- Heat Transfer,
- Machine Design.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.
- Industrial Engineering etc.,
Garhwa District JE Electronics and Instrumentation Syllabus
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Digital Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
Garhwa Collectorate Jr Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
Garhwa District JE General Knowledge Syllabus
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Indian Geography.
- Sports & Games.
- Indian National Movement.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs.
- General Science.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Events – National & International etc.
Garhwa District Junior Engineer Reasoning Syllabus
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
Jharkhand Garhwa Collectorate JE General Hindi Syllabus
- Shabd Pad.
- Kriya Bhed.
- Mishra & Sanyukt Vakya.
- Vakyo ka Rupantaran.
- Swar Sandhi.
- Muhavare & Lokoktiyan.
- Ashudh Vakya Shodhan.
- Apathit Gadyansh etc.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).