HAL Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2016 is given here. Download HAL Technical OPerator Exam Pattern Available at hal-india.com.
HAL Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing the detailed syllabus/ exam pattern along with previous year papers in the passage given below. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. HAL Paramedical Staff Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the HAL Paramedical Staff Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the HAL Paramedical Staff exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
HAL Paramedical Staff Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Name Of The Examination : Paramedical Staff exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 74 various Posts
- Official Website : hal-india.com
- Job Category : Government Jobs
HAL Paramedical Staff Exam Pattern 2016
|S.NO||Test Type||Parts||Subject Name||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective||I||General Awareness||20||20||2.30 Min|
|2.||II||English & reasoning||40||40|
- The written test will be conducted in Objective manner.
- The Exam Paper will consist of 3 Parts namely Part I, Part II, Part III.
- Duration of the test will be of 2 hrs 30 min.
- The Exam paper will consist of 160 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Each Question Carry ONE Mark only.
- There shall be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The various subjects of HAL Operator and Paramedical Staff written test are enclosed here. Please note down the syllabus topics once before going to start the test preparation.
- General Awareness.
- Technical Subject.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals also.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).