HPSEB Field Staff Syllabus 2016 is given here for filling up the 3000 vacant posts. Download HP Electricity Board Exam Pattern available at hpseb.com.
HPSEB Field Staff Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing the detailed information regarding the HPSEB Field Staff Syllabus 2016. Candidates who are going to attempt the HPSEB Field Staff Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 3000 Field staff posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. HPSEB Dept is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in HPSEB Dept have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the HPSEB Dept exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
HPSEB Field Staff Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board
- Name Of The Examination : Field Staff
- Total No. Of Posts : 3000 Vacancies
- Official Website : hpseb.com
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
HPSEB Field Staff Exam Pattern 2016
Applicants will be selected for the HPSEB Filed Staff Jobs based on the the following test conducted by the board.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge|
|4.||Genarl English & Hindi|
- General Knowledge.
- General Intelligence.
- General English & Hindi.
HPSEB Mock Test for General Knowledge
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Space Visualization.
- Visual Memory.
- Figure Classification.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Arithmetical Number Series etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Time & Distance.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time & Work.
- Profit and Loss.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Paryayvachi Shabd.
- Error Detection.
- Jumbling of Sentences.
- Sentences Transformation.
- Translation of English Sentences into Hindi etc.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- Idioms and phrases.
- One word substitutions.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).