Get ICICI Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Syllabus 2016, Pattern, Exam Dates, Download Previous Year Solved Question & Model Papers PDF, Important book and tips and trick to crack this exam.
ICICI PO Syllabus & Pattern 2016
The Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India (ICICI) bank will soon going to conduct written aptitude online test for the recruitment on probationary officers (PO) posts. The exam will be conducted on all India and recruitment process is still underway. Till now, more than 5 Lac application have been received by the ICICI bank recruitment board. The recruitment will be done as an extension of Probationary Officer Program which was started back in 2007. In 2016, ICICI bank will recruit fresh batch of PO’s under the probation period of 1 years. Candidates who have already applied for this job are looking forward to prepare for the exam and for such applicants we have posted ICICI PO syllabus, examination pattern, and previous year model papers so that you can prepare smartly without wasting any time.
Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Syllabus 2016
The online application process is still underway which will close on 30th June 2016. Most of the candidates have already applied and looking for syllabus and pattern for this exam. Since every 3rd graduate is preparing for bank exam, the competitions are really stressful these days. I remember when 5.8 Lac application are received by BOB on just 56 vacancies. Don’t study hard, just study smartly. Following these previous year solved question papers, important books for ICICI PO exam and explore how to crack these banking exam smartly. The following table below shows examination pattern.
ICICI PO Exam Pattern 2016
- The question paper will be of multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be provided in English language only.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours. Additional 15 mins will be allowed at the initial period of exam to read instructions on question paper.
- No calculator, watch or any other electronic device will be allowed in the examination hall.
- The question paper will have 200 questions. Each question will be of 1 marks therefore whole paper will be of 200 marks.
- Each right answer award 1 mark while 0.25 marks will be deducted as negative marking against wrong answer.
- The question paper will be divided into 5 sections and distribution of marks is as follow:-
Subject Wise: ICICI PO Syllabus 2016
General Awareness:- Common Banking Terms, World Bank, Knowledge of Finance, Currencies, History of ICICI Bank, Current Affairs (National and International), Major Financial/Economic News, Budget and Five Year Plans, Sports, Books and Authors, GDP, Inflation, Awards and honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Number System, HCF, LCM, Simplification, Decimal Fractions, Ratio and Proportions, Unitary Method, Percentage, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Profit and Loss, Average, Simple and Compound Interest, Menstruation (2D and 3D), Algebra, Data Interpretation.
Reasoning Ability (A: Verbal):- Number Series, Alphabet Series, Test of Direction Sense, Coding-Decoding, Number Ranking, Arithmetical Reasoning, Problem on Age Calculation, Blood Relations, Analogy, Decision Making etc.
Reasoning Ability (B: Non-Verbal):- Non Verbal Series, Mirror Images, Cubes and Dice, Grouping Identical Figures, Embedded Figures etc.
English:- Verb, Adverb, Subject Verb Agreement, Error Correction, Tenses, Sentence Rearrangement, Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles, Comprehension, Answering questions based on Unseen Passages, Vocabulary, Synonyms, Antonyms.
Computer Knowledge:- MS Word, Notepad, Excel, Powerpoint, Input/ Output Device, Computer Architecture, Networks, Computer Internet Banking, Applications, Operating Systems, Storage Devices, Cloud Storage, and all about basic computers.
Study Material: ICICI PO Solved Question Paper & Books
- ICICI Bank 99 Success Secrets – 99 Most Asked Questions On ICICI Bank – What You Need To Know
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
- A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning (FULLY SOLVED)
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
- Objective General English
- General Knowledge 2017
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Previous Year PO Solved Papers
ICICI Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2016
Get more updates and news related to ICICI PO exam 2016. In case of any queries and questions related to ICICI PO exam syllabus, exam pattern, previous year papers, please join with us through your comments. We will try to help you out with the best we can. Thanks and best of luck for ICICI PO exam.