IOCL Paradip Syllabus 2016 is available here for download. Candidates who are preparing for the given examination must download Indian Oil Paradip Refinery Apprentice Exam Pattern Available at www.iocl.com.
IOCL Paradip Syllabus 2016
Check IOCL Paradip Syllabus 2016 here. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous papers for the examination which will be conducted soon by IOCL Department for filling up 34 Trade & Technical Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are going to attempt the IOCL Paradip Refinery Apprentice Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 34 Trade & Technical Apprentice Posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. IOCL Department is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in IOCL Department have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the IOCL Paradip exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
About Indian Oil Corporation Limited :
Indian Oil Corporation (Indian Oil) is India’s Largest Commercial Enterprise, with a net profit of 103.99 billion (US$1.5 billion) for the financial year 2015-16. Standing true to its corporate vision of being ‘The Energy of India’, Indian Oil has been successfully meeting the energy demands of India for more than five decades. So the candidates who want Government job must use this Recruitment Opportunity. The Interested candidates can apply for these IOCL Paradip jobs on or before the last date. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in IOCL Department have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. IOCL Paradip Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the IOCL Paradip Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the IOCL Paradip Refinery Apprentice exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
IOCL Paradip Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Indian Oil Corporation (Indian Oil)
- Name Of The Examination : Trade & Technical Apprentice Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 34 vacancies
- Official Website : www.iocl.com
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
IOCL Paradip Exam Pattern 2016
Trade & Technical Apprentice of IOCL Selection Process:
The Indian Oil Corporation will hire the candidates based on their performance in the following tests. Check the IOCL Paradip Apprentice selection process in the following section.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
Trade & Technical Apprentice Exam Pattern: Check the pattern of examination in the following section.
|1.||Written Exam||Physics||85%||2 hours|
IOCL India Technical Apprentice Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Exam||Chemical Engineering||85%||2 hours|
|3.||Instrumentation & Electronics|
Indian Oil Apprentice Scheme of Examination :
- Selections for engagement of Trade & Technical Apprentices would be based on Written Test & Personal Interview.
- IOCL Apprentice Written Examination shall be conducted objective type.
- The Written Exam have a weightage of 85% and duration will be of two hours.
- Weightage Personal Interview will be 15%.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e Written Test and Personal Interview.
- The Minimum weightage of examination is 40%.
- For candidates from SC/ST Categories are relaxable by 5%.
IOCL Paradip Electrical Syllabus
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electronics Devices.
- Control Systems.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Network Analysis.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
IOCL Paradip Electronics & Instrumentation Syllabus
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Analog Electronics.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analytical, Optical and Biomedical Instrumentation.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
Indian Oil Electronics & Communication Syllabus
- Engineering Mathematics.
- Electronic Devices.
- Analog Circuits.
- Digital circuits.
- Signals and Systems.
- Control Systems.
- Analog & Digital Communications.
Indian Oil Corporation Chemical Engineering Syllabus
- Atoms and Molecules.
- Reaction Dynamics.
- Spectroscopic Techniques.
- Organic Reactions.
- Transition Metal Chemistry.
IOCL India General Awareness Syllabus
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals. etc.
IOCL Trade Apprentice English Syllabus
- Error Correction.
- SubjectVerb Agreement.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
IOCL Apprentice Mathematics Syllabus
- Number Systems.
- LCM and HCF.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount.
- Interest (Simple and Compound).
- Speed, Time and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Linear Equations.
- Quadratic Equations.
- Complex Numbers.
- Progressions (Sequences & Series).
- Binomial Theorem.
- Surds and Indices.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Set Theory.
- Mixtures and Alligations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Data Interpretation.
- Problem Solving.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Modern Maths.
- Number Systems.
Logical and Analytical Reasoning
- Family Tree.
- Numerical grid.
- Verbal reasoning on the topic of Statement-Conclusion, Syllogisms & Critical Reasoning.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).