KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Grade III Syllabus 2016 is available here for download. Candidates can download department of KCC Bank Clerk and Officer Grade III Exam Pattern pdf Available at www.kccb.in.
KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Grade III Syllabus 2016
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank had recently invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 500 Vacancies of Clerk, Officer Grade III, Computer Operator Posts. Candidates who are going to attempt the KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Grade III Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 500 KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Grade III posts is going to be held in upcoming dates. Kangra Central Co-operative Bank is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Kangra Central Co-operative Bank have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Grade III Exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Grade III Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Kangra Central Co-operative Bank
- Name Of The Examination : Bank Clerk & Officer Grade III Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 500 vacancies
- Official Website : www.ayushharyana.gov.in
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
KCC Bank Clerk & Officer Grade III Exam Pattern 2016
|1||General Current News Awareness||50|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude or Maths||50||2 Hours|
|3||Reasoning Mental Ability||50|
- Current affairs – 10 Marks
- General Knowledge – 10 Marks
- Questions of HP GK – 20 Marks
- Basic awareness of computers – 10 Marks
For Officer Grade III
- Numerical ability – 35 Marks
- Data analysis – 15 Marks
- Numerical ability of Matriculation level – 50 Marks
For Officer Scale III
- Verbal and NonVerbal 50 Marks
- Verbal and nonverbal 30 Marks
- Clerical Aptitude 20 Marks
- Language – 50 Marks
KCC Bank Computer Operator Exam Pattern
|2||Quant’s Aptitude||50||2 Hours 30 Min|
|5||Knowledge of Computer IT||50|
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus
KCC Bank Clerk Exam Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs.
- Reasoning & Intelligence.
- Himachal Pradesh Geography and Himachal Pradesh History.
- Indian Politics.
- Right to Information Act – 2005.
- Computer and Information Technology.
- Political System.
KCC Bank Clerk, Officer Grade III Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system Problems based on numbers.
- Approximation Wrong Number, Decimal fractions.
- Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions.
- Square root and cube root, Simplifications.
- Averages, Ratio & Proportion.
- Simple interest and compound interest.
- Profit and loss
- Time and work, Time and Distance, Average, Mensuration.
- Probability, Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Line Graphs, Mixed graphs, Case study.
KCCB Officer Grade III Written Test Syllabus – Reasoning
- Number series.
- Letter & symbol series.
- Statement and argument.
- Logical problems.
- Alphabet test.
- Passage and conclusions.
- Blood relations.
- Direction sense test.
- Number ranking.
- Making judgments etc.
- Making series / analogy.
- Series test.
- Odd figures.
- Miscellaneous test etc.,
Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Clerk Syllabus – English
- Word formation & Sentence completion.
- Theme detection.
- Deriving conclusions.
- Passage completion.
- Error detection and Passage correction.
- Sentence correction.
- Grammar, Idioms, and Phrases.
KCCB Computer Operator Syllabus – Computer Knowledge
- Computer Syllabus of bank Exam covers Basic computer terminology.
- Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use, etc.,
- Software & Hardware questions, Computer abbreviation.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).