Konkan Railway ALP Syllabus 2016 provided here for 57 Assistant Loco Pilot Posts. Download Konkan Railway Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Pattern Pdf Available at www.konkanrailway.com.
Konkan Railway ALP Syllabus 2016
Good News………!!!!!!!!!!! Konkan Railway ALP Syllabus 2016 has been uploaded now by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on its official website at (www.konkanrailway.com). A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the Konkan Railway ALP Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Here on the same page for the applicant’s preparation we are providing the syllabus / exam pattern/ previous year papers for the 57 Assistant Loco Pilot Posts in various departments. So, candidates just need to read the given article properly and they will get aware of the exam pattern and syllabus of the exam. Check the further details regarding the Konkan Railway ALP Exam Pattern 2016 from below.
About Konkan Railway Corporation Limited :
Konkan Railway Corporation (KRC) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railways (IR). It operates the Konkan Railways, a subsidiary zone of the Indian Railways. It is headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai. The company started its full operations of trains on 26 January 1998.The first passenger train which ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in Konkan Railway Corporation have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. Konkan Railway ALP Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the Konkan Railway ALP Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the Konkan Railway exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
Konkan Railway ALP Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Konkan Railway Corporation (KRC)
- Name Of The Examination : Instructor/ Anudeshak Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 57 Assistant Loco Pilot Posts
- Official Website : www.konkanrailway.com
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Aptitude Test & Medical Examination.
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
Konkan Railway ALP Exam Pattern 2016
Konkan Railway Corporation (KRC) had recently invited online applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 57 Assistant Loco Pilot Posts. A Huge number of aspirants have applied for these various posts and going to participate in the given examination. Those candidates must read the whole article in order to get the detailed information regarding the Konkan Railway ALP Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers. Now-a-days competition level is increasing rapidly, so in order to compete with this competitive environment candidates need to study smartly & for that purpose they need proper study material. Candidates who have applied for the exam have to know the complete information about the exam pattern. In the below table applicants can get the entire syllabus in detail. Interested applicants can refer the exam pattern before applying for these various posts. As we are preparing Specialist Officer Exam, we need to know the syllabus & Exam Pattern. Without this, we cannot understand the topics presented in Exam. So check the Konkan Railway ALP syllabus and Exam Pattern.
|1||Written Examination||objective/subjective||General Mathematics, Current Affairs, English Language, General Knowledge, Science and Social Science of X/XII standard|
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Number Systems.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations etc.
- Indian Financial System.
- Current Ministers & Governors.
- Books & Authors.
- Science & Technology.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic Terminologies.
- Summits & Conferences, etc.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
- current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Geography.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- History – India & World.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Science & Technology etc.
- Sources of food.
- Components of food.
- Cleaning food.
- Materials of daily use.
- Change of matter.
- The structure of Atom.
- Metals & Nonmetals.
- Acids, base, salt.
- The World of the Living organisms, microorganism and diseases.
- Food; production & management.
- Moving Things People and Ideas.
- Effect of population growth & human activities in the environment.
- The Universe.
- Work & Energy.
- Electric current and circuits.
- Magnets & magnetism.
- Natural Phenomena.
- Natural Resources.
- Sources of energy.
- Environmental concerns; regional & national.
- Pedagogical issues.
- When, Where and How.
- The Earliest Societies.
- The First Farmers and Herders.
- The First Cities.
- The Early States.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence.
- Geography as a social study and as a science.
- Planet: Earth in the solar system.
- The environment in its totality: natural and human environment.
- Human Environment: settlement, transport and communication.
- Resources: Types- Natural and Human.
Social and Political Life (Civics)
- Local Government.
- Making a Living.
- State Government.
- Understanding Media.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Parliamentary Government.
- The Judiciary.
- Social Justice and the Marginalised.
- Pedagogical issues.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4result.in).