MP Professional examination board (MPPEB / MP-VYAPAM) will going to conduct recruitment exam on 14283 various posts of GD Constable, Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) and Head Constable vacancies. The MP Police Recruitment examination will be conducted on 17th of July, 2016. Candidates who have applied for the given post are advised to get their MP Police Recruitment Syllabus, Examination Pattern, Selection Process and Exam Date from this page. This will help you out in preparing for the test plus we have also posted some important tips, tricks, important study material, solved question papers (Model test papers) and books to prepare for MP Police Recruitment 2016.
MP Police Recruitment Syllabus 2016
As most of the candidates know, the examination will be conducted for Constable (GD), Constable (Driver/Tradesman), Head constable (Computer) and ASI (Computer). Due to huge number of vacancies, specially in the GD group a massive number of applicants were likely to be appeared in the written test.
MP Police Recruitment Selection Process:- Following are the steps to be followed during the whole selection process and every candidate should go through it.
- Written Exam:- The written test will be conducted in two steps namely Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- Paper-1 is compulsory for all trades and groups.
- Paper-2 is compulsory only of Head constable and ASI posts only.
- After the evaluation of written test, candidates will be called on for Physical efficiency test (PET) on the basis of merit list in the written exam.
- Document Verification can be done before or after Physical test.
- Trade Test/ Skill test will be conducted for those candidates who have applied in tradesman group.
- The final selection for the job will be based on all overall evaluation of marks in every test including written, PET and trade test.
Examination Dates & Schedule
|Exam Date & Day||Paper||Reporting Time||Time To Read Instructions||Exam Time|
|17/July/2016 (Sunday)||Paper-1||7:30 AM||8:50 TO 9:00 AM||9 AM TO 11 AM|
|17/July/2016 (Sunday)||Paper-2||1:30 PM||2:50 TO 3:00 PM||3 PM TO 5 PM|
Pattern / Scheme For Written Exam
- All the questions will be of MCQ type questions with 4 options and one possible answer.
- The exam will be conducted in two shifts (Paper 1 for All Posts) and Paper 2 only of ASI and HC Posts.
- Both papers will be of max 100 marks containing 100 questions and each question carry 1 mark each.
- Each papers will be of 2 Hours (120 Mins).
MP Police Recruitment Syllabus 2016 (Paper-1) (8th Grade Level)
|Name of Subject||Max Marks|
|GK & Reasoning||40|
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude||30|
|Science and Simple Arithmetic||30|
GK & Reasoning:- General Knowledge questions based on historical monuments, sports personalities, politics, religious, geography, author, social work, national park, wildlife sanctuary, administration etc in the state of Madhya Pradesh. Related questions on national level GK can also be asked. Current affairs, current happenings in India, recent major events, festivals, International-national days of celebration etc.
Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude:- Drawing inferences, Punched hole/pattern – folding & unfolding, Figure Pattern – folding and completion, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification, Embedded Figures, Critical thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Social Intelligence.
Science & Arithmetic:- Basic questions related to scientific reasoning to the level of 8th. Rational Numbers, Profit and Loss, Rational Numbers, Decimals, Ratio, Compound Interest, Percentage, Etc.
MP Police Recruitment Syllabus 2016 (Paper-2)
Computer Science:- MAJOR TOPICS LIKE INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM, WORD PROCESSING, SPREAD SHEET, COMPUTER NETWORKS AND INTERNET, DATABASE SYSTEM, PRESENTATION Etc.
MP Police Recruitment Physical Test
|Name of Post||800 m Run Time Limit||Min Shot-put Throw Distance||Min Long Jump Distance|
|Constable GD/Head Constable/ ASI Men||2 Min 45 Sec||19 Feet (Shot-Put Weight=7.26 kg)||13 Feet|
|Constable GD/Head Constable/ ASI Women||4 Min||15 Feet (Shot-Put Weight=4 kg)||10 Feet|
|Constable (Trade-man/ Driver)||3 Min||Nil||Nil|
|Ex-Serviceman||3 Min 15 Sec||15 Feet (Shot-Put Weight=7.26 kg)||10 Feet|
|Home-Guard||3 Min 15 Sec||17 Feet (Shot-Put Weight=7.26 kg)||12 Feet|
Trade test or skill test will be based on type of post on which applicant has applied. This test is only applicable on candidates appeared in Constable (Tradesman/ Driver) Group.
Important Books / Study Material / How To Prepare
Here are some most recommended books which are advised by most of the authors to prepare smartly with appropriate time table and step by step preparation for MP Police Recruitment Syllabus 2016. These books not only helpful in preparing for the exam but also gives important tips and tricks to crack exam.
- Practice Work Book M.P. Police Aarakshak Bharti Pariksha (General Duty)
- M.P. Police Aarakshak Bharti Pariksha (General Duty)
- M.P. Sub-Inspector Police Pariksha
- Madhya Pradesh Samanya Gyan (General Knowledge)
- Computer for Competitive Exams (Fundamental of Computer with MCQs): Fundamental of Computer with Multiple Choice Questions (Popular Master Guide)
Tags:- MP Police GD Syllabus, MP Police Constable Syllabus 2016, MP ASI Syllabus Download, MP PEB GD Exam Syllabus PDF Download, MP Police GD constable exam date 2016.