TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2016-17 is provided here for filling up the 1223 vacancies of Assistant Surgeon (General) Posts. Download Medical service Recruitment Board Exam Pattern Available at www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2016-17
Here we are providing the detailed information regarding the MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2016. Candidates who are going to attempt the MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 1800 Posts of Assistant Surgeon is going to be held in upcoming dates. MRB TN department is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in MRB TN Department have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the MRB TN Assistant Surgeon exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Medical service Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Name Of The Examination : Assistant Surgeon Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 1223 Vacancies
- Official Website : mrb.tn.gov.in
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2016
MRB Tamil Nadu Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood & nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and the knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, & their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central & Peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross & clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways & lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TN MSRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture & muscle tone.
TN MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation & repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
TN MRB Syllabus for the Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & the side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis & principles of management (including prevention) of:
- Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Exam Syllabus
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
TNMRB Syllabus of Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus – General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis & principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics & Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus for Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- Components & Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs & Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
- Health management & administration
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).