NPSC Combined Technical Services Syllabus 2016 is given here. Download Nagaland PSC Combined Technical Services Exam Pattern Available at www.npsc.co.in.
NPSC Combined Technical Services Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing the detailed syllabus/ exam pattern along with previous year papers in the passage given below. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in Nagaland Public Service Commission have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. NPSC Combined Technical Services Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the NPSC Combined Technical Services exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : NPSC (Nagaland Public Service Commission)
- Name Of The Examination : Combined Technical Services exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 139 various Posts
- Official Website : www.npsc.co.in
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
NPSC Combined Technical Services Exam Pattern 2016
|S. NO||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1||Objective & Descriptive||General English & General Knowledge (Combined)||100||3 hours|
|2||Objective||Technical Subject Paper – I||200||3 hours|
|3||Technical Subject Paper – II||200||3 hours|
|Construction of Science & Grammar||10|
- currents events
- General science
- Mental ability
- Indian History
- Politics of India
- Indian economy
Note: Marks for General Knowledge is 50 marks.
NPSC SDO, JE, Lecturer, Asst Lecturer Syllabus
Paper – 1:
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials & Constructions.
- Surveying & Measurement.
- Mechanics of Solids.
- Transport Phenomenon.
- Engineering Economy & Management.
- Elementary Engineering.
- Energy Conversion.
- Environmental Engineering.
Paper – 2:
- Structural Analysis.
- Structural Design.
- Hydrology & Water Resources.
- Soil Mechanics & Foundations.
- Design of Hydraulic Structures.
- Open Channel Flow.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Hydraulic Engineering.
- Public Health Engineering.
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- IC Engine Performance.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- The principle of Refrigeration Plant.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fluid kinematics.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Basic principles.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Classification of steels.
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Irrigation and Drainage-Soil-Water-Plant Relationship
- Building Materials
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Electricity and Rural Electrification.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).