OSSSC Field Surveyor Syllabus 2016-17 is provided here for 645 Statistical Field Surveyor Posts. Download Odisha SSSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern & Previous Papers at www.osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Field Surveyor Syllabus 2016-17
Good News……..!!!!!!!!!!!! OSSSC Field Surveyor Syllabus 2016 has been uploaded here for the various posts of Field Surveyor. Lots of candidates have already applied for these vacancies and searching for the study material for the given examination were to be informed that the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous papers for the OSSSC Field Surveyor Examination 2016 is provided here in details. Candidates can download the syllabus in pdf format which is provided below in the article. OSSSC will conduct examination for the 645 Statistical Field Surveyor Posts in upcoming dates. Applicants who are preparing for the OSSSC Field Surveyor exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below. Candidates who have successfully applied for the several vacant posts of Field Surveyor can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below.
OSSSC Field Surveyor Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Name Of The Examination : Statistical Field Surveyor posts Examination 2016
- Total No. Of Posts : 645 Posts
- Official Website : www.osssc.gov.in
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
OSSSC Field Surveyor Exam Pattern 2016
|S. No||Type of Exam||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Arithmetic||25||90 Minutes|
|3.||Basic Computer Skills||20|
Odisha SSSC Field Surveyor Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mass, Mean, Median and Probability
OSSSC Statistical Field Surveyor Syllabus – English Language (25 marks)
- Verbs, Tenses, Active and Passive voice, Subject-verb Agreement
- Connectors, Types of sentences, Direct and Indirect speech, Comparison.
- Articles, Noun, Pronouns, Prepositions
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension Questions.
OSSSC Syllabus – Basic Computer Skills (20 marks)
- Knowledge in operations of Computer
- MS Windows
- MS Word & MS Excel.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).