OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Syllabus 2016 is available here to download. Candidates who are going to appear in the given examination can check the details regarding the Exam Pattern PDF from the passage given below.
OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Syllabus 2016
Here is a great news for those candidates who have applied for the 736 vacancies of Village Agriculture Worker and Horticulture Extension Worker Posts. Detailed syllabus/ exam pattern along with previous year papers are provided in the passage given below. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in Electronics Corporation of India Limited have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC)
- Name Of The Examination : Village Agriculture Worker and Horticulture Extension Worker Posts exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 736 various Posts
- Official Website : www.osssc.gov.in
- Job Category : State Government Jobs
OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Exam Pattern 2016
|Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Paper I||Mathematics||50||90 Minutes|
|Paper II||General Studies||50||90 Minutes|
|Grand Total||220||3 Hours|
OSSSC Village Agriculture Worker Exam Syllabus
OSSSC Exam Syllabus 2017 for Paper I
- Number System
- HCF and LCM
- Squares and Square Roots
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- Percentage and Averages
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio and Proportion
Part II: General Science
- Physics – 20 marks
- Chemistry – 20 marks
- Biology – 20 marks
- Crop Production/Horticulture/ Agriculture/ Repair and maintenance of power driven farm machinery etc. – 10 marks
Odisha SSSC Horticulture Extension Worker Syllabus for Paper II
Part-I: General Studies:
In this category, there will be a series of matching questions of different categories like:
- Matching Historical events with dates, personalities, and places,
- Geographical facts with places,
- States, Countries and institutions with headquarters,
- Books and authors,
- Scientific facts and discoveries with dates, persons, and uses,
- Current events with places and personalities, and,
- Matching questions of miscellaneous type.
Part II: English Language
- Verbs, Tenses, Subject-verb Agreement, Active and Passive voice,
- Connectors, Direct and Indirect speech, Types of sentences,
- Articles, Pronouns,Noun, Prepositions
- Unseen passage (400-450 words in length) with a variety of comprehension questions.
Part III: Odia Language
- Grammar: 15 Marks
- Composition: 05 marks
- Comprehension of an unseen prose passage Five short questions to be asked: 05 marks
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).