PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 is given here for filling up the 121 Civil Judge vacancies. Download Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Exam Pattern Available at www.ppsc.gov.in.
PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
Here is a good news………..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Candidates who are going to attempt the PPSC Civil Judge Examination 2016 and anxiously waiting for the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year papers can check the details information regarding the syllabus from the passage given below. A written examination for the 121 Civil Judge vacancies is going to be held in upcoming dates. PPSC is going to hire interested and eligible candidates for filling up these various unfilled posts. So, those candidates who willing to build their courier in Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) have already applied for these several vacancies. Applicants who are preparing for the PPSC Civil Judge exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
About Punjab Public Service Commission :
PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission) is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province, it was designated as autonomous agency to advise the federal government. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in Punjab PSC have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the PPSC Civil Judge Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the PPSC Civil Judge exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
PPSC Civil Judge Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : PPSC (Punjab Public Service Commission)
- Name Of The Examination : Civil Judge Exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 121 vacancies
- Official Website : www.ppsc.gov.in
- Job Location : Punjab
- Job Category : State Government Job
PPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2016
Massive number of applicants are going to take part in the PPSC Civil Judge Exam 2016 which will be conducted for the 121 vacant posts of civil Judge in upcoming dates. Admit Card for the given examination will be uploaded 15 days prior to the examination. After the completion of the examination PPSC will declare the result of the given examination. Check the details regarding the PPSC Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2016 Syllabus/ previous papers from the article provided below. Candidates who have applied for the exam have to know the complete information about the exam pattern. In the below table applicants can get the entire syllabus in detail. Interested applicants can refer the exam pattern before applying for these various posts.
The PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus for both Prelims and Mains Exam are also available here.
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type Questions).
- Mains(Subjective/ Narrative).
- Viva Voice.
PPSC Civil Judge Prelims Exam Pattern:
- Candidates should pass the Preliminary Exam to attend the Mains Exam.
- The Prelims Exam is a Computer Based Objective type exam.
- The duration of the prelims exam is 2 hours.
- 125 Questions are available in the exam, and each carries four marks.
- 0.20% marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Also, no negative Marks for unanswered Questions.
- The Mains Subjects of Law is also available in the Mains Pattern. So, check it once.
- The candidates should score at least 150 marks to pass the Prelims.
The official board decides the following Pattern for the Written Exam. Those who Qualify this Objective Test are only allowed to attend the Mains Exam.
|Subjects||No of Question||Total Marks||Time duration|
|Main Subjects of Law||125 (4 Marks for each Question)||500||2 Hours|
|Indian Legal & Constitutional History and Governance|
Punjab Public Service Commission Civil Judge Mains Exam Pattern:
- The PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus will be clear if we check the Exam Pattern available here.
- The below five papers are conducted either in a Subjective or Descriptive way.
- The Paper V carries 100 marks for Essay Writing and 50 Marks for Grammar.
|Paper I||Civil Law||200|
|Paper II||Civil Law||200|
|Paper III||Criminal Law||200|
|Paper IV||English Language||200|
|Paper V||Punjabi Language||150|
PPSC Civil Judge Subject Wise Topics
- Logical Reasoning.
- PuzzleTabulation also.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement also.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test also.
- Blood Relations also.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage also.
- Number Systems.
- Profit & Loss.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices also.
- Work & Time.
- Time & Distance.
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere also.
- Sequence & Series also.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Data Interpretation also.
Current Affairs Syllabus:
- Indian Financial System.
- Current Ministers & Governors.
- Books & Authors.
- Science & Technology.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Government Schemes.
- Abreviations and Economic Terminologies.
- Summits & Conferences, etc.
PPSC Civil Judge Syllabus Paper 1 Civil Law:
Verify the below topics once while Starting the Exam Preparation and Note them.
- Code of Civil Procedure.
- Punjab Courts Act.
- Contract Act of India.
- Indian Sales of Goods Act.
- Indian partnership Act.
- Specific Relief Act.
- Transfer of Property Act 1882.
- East Punjab Urban Rent Restriction Act 1949.
- Indian Evidence Act 1872.
Applicants can download the syllabus from the direct link which is given above in pdf format. Any type of feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article then you can ask with the help of the comment box given below. We will answer your query as soon as possible. Keep updating yourself by stay connected with us at (4result.in).