SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus 2017 is given here. Candidates who are preparing for the State Government Jobs Exam Pattern can check the details regarding the syllabus/ exam pattern from the direct link given below.
SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) had recently invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 103 posts of Specialist Officer which as Relationship Manager, Zonal Head/ Senior RM-Sales and Investment Counsellors. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in State Bank of India have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. SBI Specialist Officer Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the SBI Specialist Officer Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the SBI Specialist Officer exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
SBI Specialist Officer Exam 2017 Details
- Examination Conducted by : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name Of The Examination : Specialist Officer exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 103 posts
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
- Job Category : Government Jobs
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2017
|SL. NO||Exam Type||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duartion|
|1.||Objective Type||Paper 1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||95 mins|
|4.||Paper 2||Professional Knowledge (PK)||50||100||45 mins|
- SBI Specialist Officer Exam Pattern consists Two Papers.
- The Paper 1 is conducted for 120 marks.
- The Paper 2 is conducted in 100 marks.
- Duration of the Paper 1 is 95 mins.
- Duration of the Paper 2 is 45 mins.
- It is Objective Type Exam.
- There will be a negative marking for the Exam.
SBI SO Syllabus 2016 PDF
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Syllabus Consists the Following Subjects.
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- English Language.
SBI SO Reasoning Syllabus
- Alphabet Test.
- Eligibility Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Puzzle Test.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Theme Detection.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Series Completion.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Statement – Conclusions.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
State Bank of India SO Quantitative Aptitude
- Bar Graphs.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Line Graphs.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- HCF & LCM.
- Pie Charts.
- Profit and Loss.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
SBI Specialist Officer English Language Syllabus
- Cloze Test.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Correction.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Correction.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Details regarding the syllabus/ exam pattern/ previous year question papers are given above. Any kind of queries, feedback regarding the passage are highly welcomed. We will soon answer your queries. stay connected with us at (4result.in).