UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2016-17 is given here. Download UP Allopathic MO Exam Pattern Available at uppsc.up.nic.in.
UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2016-17
Here we are providing the detailed syllabus/ exam pattern along with previous year papers in the passage given below. Lots of candidates who want to make their courier in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission have already applied for the given examination. Those Candidates who are going to participate in the given examination must searching for the syllabus/ Exam pattern/ previous papers. UPPSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern & previous year papers are given below. And the Topics that cover in the UPPSC Medical Officer Exam 2016 are also presented here. Applicants who are preparing for the UPPSC Medical Officer exam need a better stuff to study properly, so here we are providing the syllabus/ exam pattern & previous year papers in pdf format. You just need to click on the direct link which is provided below.
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam 2016 Details
- Examination Conducted by : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name Of The Examination : Medical Officer exam
- Total No. Of Posts : 1343 Posts
- Official Website : uppsc.up.nic.in
- Job Category : Government Jobs
UPPSC Medical Officer Exam Pattern 2016
|S. No||Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Technical Subject||120 Marks||2 Hours|
|2.||General Studies||30 Marks|
- The written test is conducted for 150 marks.
- It is an Objective type.
- 120 questions are asked from the related Technical subjects.
- And 30 questions are asked from the General Studies.
- The Exam Duration is 2:00 hours (120 min).
Uttar Pradesh PSC Lecturer Syllabus – General Studies
- Indian Constitution.
- Awards and Honors.
- Current events.
- Sports and Games.
- General Politics.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economic Scene.
- Important Days.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Syllabus – Technical Subject
- Community Medicine.
- Radio Diagnosis.
- Skin & VD.
- O & G.
- Psychiatry etc.
Download the syllabus for the given examination from the direct link which is provided in the passage. Kindly bookmark our page. In order to get latest updates regarding various exams stay connected with us at (4result.in).